Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve Night


This year for New Years my mom stayed over at our house to watch Jay for us so we could go out for the night. We first went out to diner with some really good friends...LeeCherie, Todd, Andrea, and Pete. We all met at Johnny Carinos it was really good company and good food. After that we went to a friends house for a party....then to another friends house to bring in the New Year. We had a really good time playing this new game called "What if?" and "Then I" it was a really funny game. Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Wood Family Memories said...

Happy New Year!! Again, I'm totally in the slacking column - I haven't even posted my New Years yet.. But it was chill this year but good times!!! Glad to see you had a wonderful time :) Wish I could've been there with ya to celebrate! I wish you the best 2009

Hope to see you guys soon :) Give U and Family lots of hugs and kisses from us!