Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friday Fun!

This last friday I took the day off and we went to my sister Kim's house to hang out. My other sister Jen was in town. She colored and cut our hair for us, while the kids and the guys hung out. We all had a really good time. Thanks Jen for doing our hair for us!
Jay sliding down the slide...WEE!
Ben and Tony hanging out in the backyard watching the kids for us why we were getting our hair done.... Thanks guys!
Teancum (Kim & Ben's youngest) getting his daily chores done... We train kids early! (JK)
Jay and Libby (Kim & Ben's oldest) cruising around in the jeeps!

Jen cutting Kim's hair... Thanks again Jen for doing our hair for us!

1 comment:

Meet the Falkners said...

Thanks for that last shot! I owe you one. Thanks Jen for doing our hair, I love it!