Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Thanksgiving


We had an early Thanksgiving dinner this sunday. Our sister Jen and her husband Tony came into town for an early Thanksgiving. My brother Justin who is in the Navy also showed up this weekend as a total suprise... I was so excited to see him! We had a really good dinner and had a some time to catch up on a few things. The kids got to go down stairs and hang out with grandpa in his train room, which they all really enjoyed. It was a really good day!

2 comments:

Wood Family Memories said...

Fun, glad to see you had such a great time hanging out with your family. I am getting excited to head out Wednesday to Colorado! I get to see my brother and his kids as well, it's been 2 years :) Good times...

Happy Thanksgiving, we'll be thinking of you...

PS: I am thankful for you in my life

Meet the Falkners said...

That was super fun! Send some pictures my way, remember, I am the only one who didn't have a camera?