Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas morning was full of suprises for everyone... Jay woke up and came downstairs to find presents surrounding the christmas tree from Santa. The first thing he saw was his kitchen set. Jay's face says it all in the picture to how excited he was. He did really well opening up all his presents. He was really excited to see he got 2 race tracks for christmas and that is what he really wanted. Santa gave him a racetrack and so did grandma Judy. I was really suprised this year too. Jason had bought me a ipod which I really wanted. I told him not to buy me anything for christmas this year... instead I wanted to do a sub for santa this christmas for very special family in need. I didn't want any presents this year for myself... I wanted to take care of someone else who needed it more then me. The sub for santa turned out to be a really good experience for me. I really enjoyed every bit of it... raising the money, shopping, wrapping all the gifts, and stuffing the stockings. I hope to do it again next year. A BIG THANKS to everyone that supported and helped me.




No comments: